Profit Europe takes quality very seriously as it is considered one of the keys to our success.
We have a Quality Control team that checks our products during and after production at the manufacturing site. Our QC team bases itself on the Profit Quality Control Standards, focusing on the casting composition, the gasket tolerances, the thread accuracy, the quality of the bolts and nuts, the paint finishing, the galvanization process, the assembly and the packaging.
However, our Quality Control procedure does not stop overseas: we have a Quality Lab in Belgium where our R&D department develops new products and where we conduct all the necessary tests to guarantee an exceptional quality performance.
Some of the tests that we can conduct are listed below:
- Microscopic analysis (nodularity & matrix) of the cast iron, including software-analysis.
- Low pressure pneumatic leakage test.
- High pressure hydraulic pressure test.
- Coupling bending tests under high pressure (FM,UL & VdS).
- Shore A - rubber hardness test.
- Ultrasonic nodularity test.
- Paint and galvanization coating thickness test.
- Salt spray corrosion-test.
- Hot and cold gasket rubber aging test in climate-chamber.
- Rubber compression test.
- Rubber tensile test.
- Rubber elongation test.
- Proof load test for nuts & bolts.
- Frost simulation test in climate-chamber.
FM Approvals is an independent organization that sets the standard in third-party certification in fire protection.View all FM certifications
UL is a global independent safety science company which guarantees the safety of among others fire protection products.View all UL certifications
The CNBOP technical approval contains the technical specifications for the process of conformity assessment and issuing of a certificate or declaration of conformity.View all CNBOP certifications
VdS is a German independent testing institution which executes certification for products (components, equipment and systems) in the areas of fire protection and safety technology.View all Vds certifications