Profit Europe is a Belgian company with an international character, 90% of our customers are located all over Europe. At Profit Europe we supply components for above-ground sprinkler systems. Our business model is based on long-term partnerships within the fire protection sector. We have one of the largest stocks in Europe and provide excellent after-sales service. From our 3000 m² warehouse, located in Belgium, the heart of Europe, we always strive for just-in-time deliveries.
You will work as an R&D Engineer where you will develop new products and adapt and improve existing products. You will research products for new markets and ensure that our own product range expands. You will work closely with the Technical product manager. You will have extensive contact with various internal and external parties: QC, sales, production, external labs. Occasionally you will make short trips to customers or suppliers in Europe and China/Korea.
Civil/industrial engineer electromechanics, mechanics, construction.
- You preferably have a first work experience.
- You can come up with "out of the box" solutions.
- You are enthusiastic and communicative.
- Short foreign trips are no problem for you.
- You have a strong affinity with technology and work smoothly with a 3D drawing software package.
- You work independently and structured.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English.
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an enthusiastic team of experts. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and grow professionally.
- We would like to welcome you in a family business where you will be stimulated in your development.
- You can count on an open culture and cool colleagues.
- Our newly renovated workspaces have every comfort, or you can opt for one of our quiet areas to work in.
- We supplement a correct wage with fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply to email@example.com. Please add CV and motivation letter.