>50 years in-house installer experience
Largest stock in Europe
Long-term partnerships with big distributors
Quality control in the factory
Evolution from trading to sprinkler specialists
In-house design department & labo for product development
At Profit we supply components for above-ground sprinkler installations. Our business model consists in establishing long-term partnerships in the fire protection industry, keeping one of the largest stocks in Europe and providing excellent aftersales service and favorable sales conditions. With our privileged location in the center of Europe, we strive for just-in-time deliveries from our 3000 sqm warehouse in Belgium.
- Profit was founded in 2006 by André Saelens, with the importing of the first container of grooved couplings and fittings from China into Belgium. This container was imported due to the need of a better supply of couplings and fittings for the installer company AquaSecurity of Mr. Saelens. The company name ‘ProFit’ stands for ‘professional fittings’.
- Since then, Profit saw the growing need in the market for good quality sprinkler installation components at a competitive price, and started selling them to installers in Belgium, the Netherlands and France. Over the years our network of customers in Europe grew and the number of containers imported increased accordingly.
- In 2012 the threshold of 2.000 tons of imported materials was reached, Profit was selling to 15 countries within Europe.
- In 2013, Profit extended its assortment with flexible hoses “Proflex”.
- Since mid-2013, the Profit Quality Control Team is performing quality controls at the manufacturing source, to ensure that only the products that comply with the quality requirements reach the customers.
- In 2016 Profit introduced the butterfly valves (grooved and wafer end) and in 2018 elbows 11,25º, elbows 22,50º and split flanges. More products will be added in the future.
- Today, Profit is active in more than 25 European countries, focusing on building long-lasting relationships with its partners in the fire protection industry.
Profit is a customer-oriented organization that provides service in more than eight different languages. We know each of our customers and therefore, we provide the best service to all clients according to their needs. You can count on us for flexible solutions, technical knowledge and correct administration.