With our privileged location in the center of Europe, we strive our European customers just-in-time deliveries from our 3.000sqm warehouse in Belgium.
Profit Europe is a customer-oriented organization that provides service in more than eight different languages. We know each of our customers and therefore, we provide the best service to all clients according to their needs. You can count on us for flexible solutions, technical knowledge and correct administration.
Contact us to find our distributor in your region of sales or to become a partner. We look forward to fitting your needs!
- Profit Europe NV was founded in 2006 by André Saelens, with the importing of the first container of grooved couplings and fittings from China into Belgium. This container was imported due to the need of a better supply of couplings and fittings for the installer company AquaSecurity of Mr. Saelens. The company name ‘ProFit’ stands for ‘professional fittings’.
- Since then, Profit Europe saw the growing need in the market for good quality sprinkler installation components at a competitive price, and started selling them to installers in Belgium, the Netherlands and France. Over the years our network of customers in Europe grew and the number of containers imported increased accordingly.
- In 2012 the threshold of 2.000 tons of imported materials was reached, Profit was selling to 15 countries within Europe.
- In 2013, Profit extended its assortment with flexible hoses “Proflex”.
- Since mid 2013, our Quality Control Team is performing quality controls at the manufacturing source, to ensure that only the products that comply with the quality requirements reach the customers.
- In 2016 Profit expanded its range of products with butterfly valves (wafer and grooved end) and more products will be added in the future.
- Today, Profit Europe is active in more than 25 European countries, focusing on building long-lasting relationships with its partners in the fire protection industry.
“In important things men show themselves as they would like to be, in little things as they are.”
Office Manager Profit Europe
“No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it." – Halford E. Luccock
Financial Manager Profit Group
“The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today." – Elbert Hubbard
Sales Manager Profit Group
“When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you might learn something new." – Dalai Lama
Management Assistant Profit Europe
“The only way to do great work, is to love what you do." – Steve Jobs
Warehouse Manager Profit Europe
“Don’t count the days. Make the days count." - Muhammad Ali
Accounting Manager Profit Group
“When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.”
Junior Accountant Profit Group
“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." – Oscar Wilde
Marketing & Sales Profit Europe
“Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." – Pablo Picasso
Technical Product Manager Profit Group
“Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress, working hard for something we love is called passion." - Simon Sinek
Eva De Smet
Sales & Marketing assistant Profit Europe
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
General Manager Profit China
"I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have". –Thomas Jefferson
Customer Service Profit China
"You can always do more than you think you can" – John Wooden
Logistics Responsible Profit China
"Every (wo)man loves what s(he) is good at" – Thomas Shadwell
Senior Accountant Profit Europe
“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work". – Aristotle